Creating a Call
1. First, log in (or create a free account if you don't already have one)
2. Then, navigate to your dashboard by clicking the link in the upper right corner of the homepage. Or, navigate directly to https://www.jargon.ai/dashboard.
3. Click on New Room in order to create a new room (or use the sample room we generated for you and skip down to "Starting a Call").
4. Add a meaningful name for the room to help you find it later.
5. That's it! The room is ready to go, and you can copy the URL and use it for as many meetings as you'd like in the future.
Starting a Call
1. Your new room will show up in alphabetical order in the list of Rooms. If you hover over the menu buttons on the right, you can copy the link or delete the room entirely.
2. Clicking on the title of the session will take you right into the call you just created and recording will automatically start.
3. Once the last person has left the call (or you click End Session), the recording will save and the analysis will begin. This report will appear in the Reports area of your Dashboard.
For more information on getting the most out of a call, click here!
That's it! Just sit back and let Jargon record, transcribe and analyze your most important calls. If you have more questions, reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.